


After spending months searching for natural body care products that really WERE natural and organic, I came across
100% Pure Body Care products. Not only do they have a great line of body care products, but they also have an amazing selection of 100% natural, fruit-pigmented makeup. (Patent-pending). I am not a makeup wearer, but the body care products are to die for. They are effective, 100% (really and truly) natural, and have the most incredible selection of natural fragrances. I am in love.
I have tried the body scrubs, the body washes, the moisturizers, the hand lotions, the eye serums, the face moisturizers, and the shampoo, and can't wait to try other products. Believe me, they are real, they are good, and they have no chemicals in them.

For those of you who haven't spent time reading the labels of your body products, check out this video:
http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2011/lousylabels/. It's amazing how many companies call themselves organic or natural but the products also contain ingredients that you can't even pronounce, much less have ever heard of before. If you knew something was a potential carcinogen, would you smear it on your body?
To see what is in your body products go to
http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ and search your products by brand. They will rate the safety of your product based on ingredients, and tell you what each ingredient really is and does.

During my first pregnancy I became more concerned about the products I was putting on or into my body. Once the baby was born I was careful what products to use on my baby. And this concern naturally grew as each child was born. While searching for truly natural products I tried many that didn't really do much for me, or didn't seem to "work". I am very happy with these products.

And did I mention they have a fabulous baby/kid line? What child wouldn't want to use
Yummy Chocolate Mint Ice Cream bubble bath
or lotion? And what mother wouldn't want to use it on her child since it is natural, safe, and effective? Join 100% Pure on facebook for new product information, contests, and product discussions with other facebook fans. And whether you believe it or not, I don't sell their products! Yet! Although the idea is appealing.
No comments:
Post a Comment